I hope you are well! In 2017 we plan to grow our membership and continue to build our value and voice in the community.
Below I have identified the Solano County Black Chamber events for 2017. I will send the flyers for these events as we approach the event dates. However, my effort here is to provide you the information so you can “save the date” on your busy calendars. Your support is needed and greatly appreciated!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- April 19, 2017 – Mixer & Membership Drive at Solano Community College, Vallejo Campus
- May 2017 – Legacy Award Mixer
- June 2017 – Annual Membership Meeting
- June 2017 – Joint Mixer/BBQ with the Solano County Black Lawyers & Black Realtors
- July 2017 – Launch our New Youth Entrepreneur Program
- August 2017 – Pioneer Award Mixer
- September 2017 – 1stBusiness to Business Event
- October 2017 – Installation Event
- (On going) Dinner around the County with the SCBCC
(May 2017) We are also looking to establish an Executive Board of Directors who will meet quarterly. This board would include fiveleaders throughout Solano County.
(August 2017) Begin process to elect two new Board Members to our existing Board. We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 4:30pm.
Enlist SCBCC Ambassadors to assist with our plans listed above.